All About Live Sound Reinforcement
20th July: 1400hrs - 1700hrs @ Innovation Theatre Room C
Hear from renowned speaker Mr Daniel Foo from GECKO MUSIC GROUP.
The key topics that he will be addressing would be:
- Why are there differences in sound quality on different makes of audio equipment when all of them are having the same technical specifications?
- Why are your loudspeakers not covering your venue well, even with filler and delay speakers installed?
- Live sound reinforcement design and requirements
- Introduction to GECKO® C.R.I.S.T.A.L Audiophile technologies
Mr Daniel Foo is the founder and chairman of GECKO MUSIC GROUP. His innovations on breakthrough audiophile sound technology (C.R.I.S.T.A.L®) has captured the attention of the world and he was also featured on multiple numerous international media of prosumer, professional audio and recording industry.
Mr Daniel Foo Jong Kwang
Before Daniel became the Chairman of GECKO and Director of R&D, he has been professionally involved in the music, audio, acoustics, and electro-acoustic industry since the mid 90’s, in USA and Asia. He has experiences as an audio-acoustics engineer, an author, a trainer, a musician, music arranger, composer, producer, R&D engineer and project consultant.
In 2002, he founded GECKO MUSIC, in the state of Malacca, Malaysia. They operate as a recording studio and a professional audio equipment designing and manufacturing outfit that caters to the growing needs of quality sound around the world, mainly in the areas of music, recording, acoustic and professional audio.
His innovations on breakthrough audiophile sound technology (C.R.I.S.T.A.L.®) has captured the attention of the world. He was also featured on multiple numerous international media of the prosumer, professional audio and recording industry. His technologies can be used for different sectors of the industry like homes, concerts, houses of worship, events, conferences, broadcasting, recording, mastering studios, educational institutions, and many more venues.
His work has been praised by his clients and received multiple outstanding testimonies, such as “In my years of recording, I have never had a better experience in the recording booth. Every little emotion, the slightest nuance was captured and relayed back to my ears with startling clarity. I am a convert!” and "Hi Daniel, you are a genius!!! I love the MAESTRO HRM 1881PRO C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile Reference Headphones for its clarity & accurate sound. :) Moreover, I don't get headache anymore versa using my previous other brands. It will definitely help me to save time while tweaking on my audio editing in my video production & increase productivity. I can't wait to use the PASSION MP 830S C.R.I.S.T.A.L.® Audiophile Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone tomorrow night. :)"
Today, Daniel and his team are developing and growing GECKO as a world leader in professional audiophile equipment, gaining followings from musicians, recording artists, sound engineers, and audiophiles while setting new standards in the audio and music industry.
His technical expertise includes:
• Setup of New Audio/Music Related Business Operations
• Audio, Acoustic, Music Strategic and Operational Planning
• Electro-Acoustic Product Research & Development
• Management of Strategic Initiatives
• AV Team Building and Development
• Live Sound and Studio Sound Trainings (Operational)
• Live Sound and Studio Sound Trainings (Troubleshooting & Support)
• Live Sound and Studio Sound Systems Designing (OSHA Standards)
• Architectural Acoustic Designing
• AV Electrical Load Calculations (Advisor to M&E on AV Equipments)
• Case Study – Human and Animal Behaviors to Frequencies
• Program and Project Management